Hello babs! I know I know… I have recently just done one of these posts but I was nominated for my 3rd Versatile Blogger Award the day after I posted my other one by the lovely Youngandkindareckless… she’s literally only been following me a few days so it was lovely seeing my name within her nominations. You should definitely check out her blog, I have been really enjoying it within the little time we have been following each other and if you do make sure to give her some love!
There are some simple rules when being nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- You should post about nomination and thank the fellow blogger who nominated you.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers you follow that inspire you.
- You must use one of the approved pictures for your feature image on your post.
- You are advised to include 7 facts about yourself.
7 Facts About Myself:
1. Long fingernails really weirds me out… like genuinely I feel sick if someone has them. I’m ok with acrylic nails to a degree but if they are overly long then I just can’t cope. Like, literally all I think about when I see really long nails is the sound of them being scraped down a chalkboard *shudders*.
2. I have to wear glasses when I am reading and concentrating. I do wear them more than I should which is bad but I always forget that I’ve got them on.
3. I hate the fact that they are remaking Disney films into live actions… I refuse to watch them unless they are the cartoon originals! I haven’t watched any of them apart from the Beauty and the Beast but that wasn’t by my choice.
4. I am going to University in January 2018 to study Children’s Nursing.
5. I like to collect DVD’s and they have to be the originals and not copies. I just like to have a big collection of them.
6. I have suffered with asthma and eczema ever since I was born.
7. It is very rare that I will eat chocolate… I always choose to eats sweets/candy over chocolate.
Joy The Witch
Bay Area Beauty Blogger
Bonds of Beauty
Thanks for reading and a big thank you again to Youngandkindareckless for the nomination… if you haven’t already then be sure to check out her blog when you leave 🙂
See you in my next post…
– Jessica x